Resources for Oakland organizations, nonprofits and employees to prepare, prepare and react to Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19).
- Employee, Musician and Arts Nonprofit Resources
- Request one-on-one Company Assistance
- SBA Loans & Advance Give
- Give Programs
- Loan Products
- Jobless Advantages
- Sick & Disability Keep
- Help Tools & Solutions
- Procedures to Protect Income
- Eviction Moratorium
- Workplace Security
- Instructions, Releases and Past Updates
- Translated Papers
Employee, Musician and Arts Nonprofit Resources
When it comes to latest Alameda County Public wellness Order and authorized available and shut organizations, please look at the preparing Resources for Business Re-Opening web site
Request one-on-one Company Assistance
Organizations, nonprofits and sole proprietors are expected to use the town’s COVID-19 Company Impact information Survey, to get private help.
Small enterprises, nonprofits, single proprietors and separate contractors may feel overrun by the support that is many available. Please think over:
- Using now for the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan and give Advance
- Pursuing a crowdsourced, zero-interest loanfrom KIVA
SBA Loans & Advance Give
SBA’s Payroll Protection System
Modify: The due date for trying to get the Payroll Protection Program (PPP) ended up being 8, 2020 august. SBA information suggests that significantly more than 6,700 Oakland companies have already been approved for PPP loans.
SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program offered loans as much as ten dollars million together with choose banks. This might be a forgivable loan to keep workers on payroll and keep maintaining wage amounts for approximately 24 days. To be forgiven, at the least 60percent of this loan is employed for payroll, such as the price of employer-provided health advantages. This loan provides the opportunity to hire them back if you’ve already laid off your employees.
- Less overall is needed to be used on payroll. Originally 75% associated with loan needed to be utilized for keeping payroll to help the mortgage to be forgiven. That limit is currently 60% вЂ“ permitting as much as 40per cent to be utilized on lease, mortgage, interest and resources.
- Additional time to blow the cash. Borrowers will are in possession of 24 days to make use of their PPP funds, rather than the original 2 months.
- More hours to rehire staff. Borrowers will have until December 31 to attain the staffing mandate of keeping the number that is average of that they had on payroll at the time of February 15.
- More hours to settle. For those of you loans which are not fully forgiven, borrowers are in possession of 5 years to cover straight straight back loans made on or after 5 june. For everyone with loans made just before June 5, consult your loan provider about entering an understanding to give your payment duration.
PPP Loans faqs – might 27, 2020 (includes informative data on loan forgiveness)
Loan Forgiveness Application and instructions that are detailed been released when it comes to Payroll Protection Program. The shape and guidelines consist of a few measures to cut back conformity burdens and simplify the method for borrowers.
SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan
June 15, 2020 modify: The SBA has reopened the Economic Injury tragedy Loan (EIDL) and EIDL Advance program portal to any or all qualified candidates experiencing financial effects as a result of COVID-19. Given that the EIDL and EIDL Advance application portal is accepting applications that are new extra smaller businesses and non-profits should be able to get long-term, low-interest loans and crisis funds вЂ“ reducing the financial effects of COVID-19 on the companies, workers while the communities they help.
The SBA has encouraged the town that companies whom sent applications for a financial damage Disaster Loan (EIDL) just before March 30, should re-apply now with the online portal.
Prepping to utilize for crisis SBA Economic Injury Loans – Source: Northern California business developing Centers
- Apply on line at SBA’s Disaster Loan Assistance Portal
- Make sure to look at the field at end regarding the application for approximately $10,000 advance grant, grant total is dependant on pre-disaster worker count ($1,000 per worker)
- This is actually the quickest means to obtain quick economic help. Also in the event that you decide never to make the loan or are declined, you nevertheless maintain the cash loan as a grant
- Watch a video that is informational the Economic Injury Disaster Loan
That is generally speaking eligible:
- Smaller businesses (generally speaking individuals with not as much as 500 workers)
- Sole proprietors, separate contractors and persons that are self-employed
- Nonprofits вЂ“ 501(c), 501(d) or 501 ( ag e)
- Faith-based businesses, no matter whether they give you secular social solutions
Want Assistance navigating and SBA loan system?
- Berkeley Law studentshelp small businesses navigate the CARES that is federal Act
Laney & Merritt students BWOPA CARES Fall 2020 funds of $250. The applying due date is 6 pm on 9 december.
The East Bay Community EnergyвЂ™s (EBCE) COVID-19 Community Grant offers funds as high as $10,000 to for-profit or nonprofit businesses that provide help in one or more of the after areas: Assistance in Energy or bills, Food safety, Rent help, Physical and Mental Health solutions
The Beauty Changes Lives Nail pro Relief give is present to licensed experts who can perhaps perhaps maybe not keep their regular income throughout the pandemic that is COVID-19. One-time grants of $1,000 can be obtained to deliver short-term economic relief to qualifying candidates that prove monetary hardships. The two-part application is maybe perhaps maybe not tuned in to cellular devices, therefore please apply utilizing a pc or tablet. Applications are now actually open.
Chance Fund’s Small Company Relief Fund
East Bay Community FoundationвЂ™s COVID-19 вЂ“ A just East Bay Response Fund for nonprofits
The Foundation Directory on the web helps nonprofits find capital by giving information regarding the biggest public and personal fundamentals when you look at the U.S.
The California Rebuilding Fund is really a loan that is new developed to help Ca’s small enterprises as they adjust and navigate the consequences of COVID-19. Bbusinesses with as much as 50 employees that are full-time gross profits of not as much as $2.5 million or below in 2019 might be qualified to use.
- Centro Community Partners offers regional business owners and companies help whenever trying to get a KIVA loan
Tragedy Relief Loan Guarantee Program loans for smaller businesses and nonprofits